As a developer, I need to create a new application. My application consists of one or more simple microservice components. I want to access to application source code stored in Git and start development.
- Create a new application in your customer space.
- Application in the microservice architecture is described by application components and orchestration of theirs.
- Create a new application component.
- Components (microservices) encapsulate specific application logic (ie user details, billing, shipping, etc.).
- They have separate release cycles and separated Git repositories.
- Before creating a new component you have to choose a framework for coding. CodeNOW actually supports these frameworks:
- Wait for component creating and get Git repository link, where component source code will be stored.
- Clone Git repository using your favorite Git management tool. Use your personal SSH key and start the local development.